22 Revolver|Ruger LCRx 22LR Double-Action Revolver with 3-Inch Barrel
What’s in the Box
- Ruger LCRx 22LR Revolver
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
This newest addition to the LCRx family features a fully adjustable rear sight, full-size smooth Hogue® Tamer™ grip, polymer fire control housing, aerospace grade aluminum monolithic frame and an extensively fluted stainless steel cylinder. This new model expands the diverse Ruger LCR family, which features a variety of calibers and configurations.
With an 8-round capacity, the .22 LR LCRx is the perfect revolver for range practice or to take with you on that fishing or camping trip. The 3-inch barrel, adjustable sight and low recoil make for a tremendously fun shooting experience.
- Monolithic frame is made from aerospace-grade, 7000 series aluminum.
- Patented friction reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features a PVD finish for excellent durability.
- Allows a variety of grip styles to be installed, leaving ample room for recoil cushioning. Includes a full-sized smooth Hogue® Tamer™ grip, which is highly effective at reducing felt recoil.
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
- External hammer for single-action use.
- Model Number: 5435
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Grip: Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
- Front Sight: Replaceable Pinned Ramp
- Barrel Length: 3″
- Cylinder Finish: PVD
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Black Blade
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 17.3 oz.
- Height: 5.80″
- Overall Length: 7.50″
- Capacity: 8
- Grooves: 6
- CA Approved: Yes
- MA Approved & Certified: Yes
There are no reviews yet.