Remington 770|30-06 Springfield Stainless with 3-9×40 Scope
It’s the latest, greatest edition of out-of-the-box accuracy and hunting performance from Remington – now in stainless steel with a rugged Realtree AP HD camo stock. An upgrade of Remington’s famous Model 710, the new Model 770 is the perfect choice for any hunter looking to fast-forward through the process of selecting a scope and components. It comes with a pre-mounted and boresighted 3-9x40mm riflescope. But most importantly, it’s built to Remington’s rigorous standards for accuracy and reliability. Simply choose your ammo and you’re ready to shoot.
It features the same great action and barrel as Remington’s Model 710 (based on the Model 700) with super-accurate button rifling, and a more durable magazine latch. Other advancements include a new, ergonomically contoured stock with a raised cheekpiece for rapid scope-to-eye alignment, and grips are textured in all the right places for superior shot control. The Model 770 is the quickest route to legendary status, and a full freezer.
Model 770 Features
- Realtree AP HD camo synthetic stock design on with molded sling swivel studs on the stainless model.
- Stainless barrel with nickel-plated action & bolt
- Factory mounted and bore-sighted 3-9x40mm scope
- Easy-camming 60 degree bolt
- Updated magazine latch
- Detachable magazine holds 4 standard cartridges and 3 magnum cartridges
- Ultra accurate 6-groove, button-rifled, stainless steel barrel
Model 770 Specifications
- Caliber: 30-06 Springfield
- Capacity: 4 1
- Barrel Length: 22”
- Barrel Finish: Stainless Steel
- Stock: Realtree AP HD Camo Synthetic Stock
- Overall Length: 42 1/2”
- Average Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Twist: 10”
- Scope: Premounted and Bore Sighted 3-9x40mm Scope