Ruger Precision Rifle|300 PRC Bolt-Action Rifle with M-LOK
What’s in the Box
- Ruger Precision Rifle 300 PRC
- (2) 5-Round AI-Style Magazines
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Built on the magnum caliber platform, the Ruger Precision Rifle in .300 PRC (Precision Rifle Cartridge) harnesses the benefits of a cartridge developed to take advantage of long, heavy-for-caliber bullets capable of delivering the highest levels of accuracy and aerodynamic performance. This rifle features a 26″ heavy-contour barrel (0.875″ at the muzzle) and a Ruger Precision Rifle Magnum Muzzle Brake with a tunable compensator to effectively reduce recoil and muzzle jump.
Like all Ruger Precision Rifles, these new models feature a highly accurate, free-float, cold hammer-forged barrel manufactured from 4140 chrome-moly steel with 5R rifling for minimum bullet upset. Minimum bore and groove dimensions (air-gauged for process control) and a centralized chamber deliver outstanding accuracy and longevity.
These rifles also feature a hard-coat anodized, free-float handguard configured with Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories. Integral QD sling attachment points eliminate the need for additional adaptors and a flat bottom 1.50″ dovetail is compatible with RRS S.O.A.R. and similar QD systems.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Ruger Precision® MSR stock features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Heavy-contour (.875″ at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision® Rifle Magnum Muzzle Brake with tunable compensator to effectively reduce recoil and muzzle jump.
- 18″ aluminum free-float handguard is black hard-coat anodized aluminum and features Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
- 30 MOA Picatinny rail secured with # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- “Upper” receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Barrel can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16″-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision® Rifle Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- “Lower” magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Handguard includes integral QD sling attachment points to eliminate the need for additional adaptors, a target-style flat bottom that improves stability and an integral bottom 1.50″ dovetail that is compatible with RRS S.O.A.R. and similar QD systems.
- Also includes: two, 5-round AI-Style magazines.
- Model Number: 18083
- Caliber: 300 PRC
- Stock: Folding Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
- Finish: Type III Black Hard-Coat Anodized
- Barrel Length: 26″
- Barrel: Cold Hammer-Forged 5R Rifling
- Thread Pattern: 5/8″-24
- Twist: 1:9″ RH
- Grooves: 5
- Weight: 15.2 lb.
- Capacity: 5
- Height: 7.50″
- Overall Length: 49″-52.50″
- Length of Pull: 12.70″ – 16.20″
- Folded Length: 40.35″
- Width: 3.50″
There are no reviews yet.