Ruger Security 9| Ruger Security-9 9mm Pistol
What’s in the Box
- Ruger Security-9 9mm Pistol
- (2) Magazines
- Gun Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Chambered in 9mm Luger and utilizing a 15-round, double-stack magazine, the Security-9 strikes the perfect balance between a compact and full-size pistol. It is small and light enough to be easily concealed and comfortably carried, yet has twice the capacity of slimmer 9mm Luger pistols.
At the range, both new and advanced shooters will appreciate the easy-to-rack slide; short, crisp trigger pull; eye-catching sights; and ergonomic, textured grip frame. The American-made Security-9 is constructed around a rigid, one-piece, precision-machined, aluminum chassis with full-length guide rails; a blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and barrel; and a high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame with an integral accessory rail.
The Secure Action used in the Security-9 is the same as the LCP® II and is derived from the reliable and proven hammer-fired LCP fire control system, combining the smooth trigger pull of the LCP with the short, crisp feel and positive reset of a single action. Safety features include a bladed trigger safety, external manual safety, neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension, and a hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Compact for easy concealment, the mid-sized Security-9® is designed to fit a variety of available holsters and concealed carry options.
- Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and barrel and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Precision machined, hard coated aluminum chassis with full-length guide rails.
- The Secure Action used in the LCP® II and Security-9® is derived from the reliable and proven hammer-fired LCP® fire control system. The Secure Action combines the smooth trigger pull of the LCP® with the short, crisp feel and positive reset of a single action.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility sight system with drift adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight. Sights can be easily changed out for different color options (available separately).
- Internal, Secure Action hammer provides strong ignition force yet allows for easier slide racking when compared with many striker-fired pistols. Front cocking serrations enable positive slide manipulation.
- Safety features include bladed trigger safety; manual safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Safe, easy takedown with no special tools or trigger pull.
- Also includes: two alloy steel magazines.
- Model Number: 3810
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 15 1
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Barrel Length: 4″
- Overall Length: 7.24″
- Sights: Drift Adjustable
- Weight: 23.7 oz.
- Grip Frame: High-Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Slide Width: 1.02″
- Height: 5″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:10″ RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No