Ruger Wrangler|22LR Black Cerakote Single-Action Revolver
What’s in the Box
- Ruger Wrangler 22LR Single-Action Revolver
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Introducing the Wrangler Single-Action revolver from Ruger. Built on the legacy of the popular Ruger Single-Six, the new Wrangler complements Ruger’s rich history of producing quality, rugged, reliable single-action revolvers. The attractive price, combined with the affordability of rimfire ammunition, make this revolver ideal for learning to shoot, introducing friends or family to the sport, or just experiencing the fun of single-action shooting.
Please Note: The Wrangler is not available for sale in Minnesota and Massachusetts.
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights.
- Chambered for affordable .22 LR ammunition.
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Cerakote® finish provides rugged reliability in all environments.
- Checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six® pattern grip frame.
- Model Number: 2002
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Grips: Checkered Synthetic
- Capacity: 6
- Front Sight: Blade
- Barrel Length: 4.62″
- Cylinder Frame Finish: Black Cerakote®
- Cylinder Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Rear Sight: Integral
- Overall Length: 10.25″
- Weight: 30 oz.
- Twist: 1:14″ RH
- Grooves: 6