Springfield 911|380 ACP Carry Conceal Pistol
What’s in the Box
- Springfield 911 380 ACP Carry Conceal Pistol
- (1) 6 Round Flush-Fitting Magazine
- (1) 7-Round Extended Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Introducing the new Springfield 911 pistol in 380 ACP! The ideal carry pistol or backup gun. When the police are minutes away and the threat is seconds away…9-1-1…When you have to be your own first responder.
The new 911 from Springfield Armory is the perfect pistol for your EVERY day carry. The lightweight 7075 T6 aluminum frame and black Nitride or stainless 416 steel slide measure 5.5 inches long and less then 4 inches high, with a snag-free profile that’s undetectable under clothing. Springfield’s Octo-Grip™ front strap texturing ensures a secure grip and is complimented by a G10 Octo-Grip™ textured mainspring housing. G10 Thin-line grips and a short reset, crisp 5-pound G10 trigger shoe by Hogue® come together to give the feel of shooting a full-sized firearm.
Designed for life-saving defensive use at close range, the 911 features an ambidextrous safety and is perfectly matched with an Ameriglo® Pro-Glo™ green tritium front sight inside a yellow luminescent circle, and a tactical rack rear sight with green tritium inside of white luminescent circles. Approved for the most advanced and modern .380 defensive ammunition, the 911 comes with a flush 6-round and 7-round extended magazine.
- Manufacturer: Springfield Armory
- Model: 911
- Model Number: PG9109
- Caliber: 380 ACP
- Barrel: 2.7″ 416R Stainless Steel; Black Nitride Finish; 1:16 Twist
- Overall Length: 5.5″
- Height: 3.9″
- Recoil System: Full Length Guide Rod w/ Flat Wire Spring
- Slide: 416 Black Nitride; Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Frame: 7075 T6 Anodized Hard Coat Aluminum; Octo-Grip Texture on Front Strap & Mainspring Housing; Extended Ambi Thumb Safety
- Sights: Pro-Glo™ Tritium/Luminescent Front & White Outlined Tritium Night Sight Rear
- Grip Type: G10 Grips
- Magazines: 1 – 6 Round Flush & 1 – 7 Round Extended Stainless Steel
There are no reviews yet.