Springfield Saint|5.56mm Semi-Automatic Rifle
What’s in the Box
- Springfield Armory Saint 5.56mm Defensive Carbine
- (1) 30-Round Magazine
- Soft Rifle Case
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
When it comes time to defend your legacy, turn to the Springfield Armory SAINT™. It’s the ultimate refinement of the time-tested AR-15 design and represents everything that a defensive carbine should be.
The quality of a rifle begins with its foundation. That’s why the extra-tough Type III aircraft-grade 7075 T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers are joined using the Accu-Tite system. Unlike lesser rifles, the SAINT™ is rock solid, with no accuracy-killing rattle or shake. On the outside, a hard-anodizing treatment protects your SAINT™ from both corrosion and the dings and blemishes that accompany hard use. Inside the upper receiver is an M16 bolt carrier group machined from Carpenter 158 steel. It’s shot peened and magnetic particle inspected for long-term durability.
The SAINT™ features a 16-inch Chrome Moly Vanadium barrel treated with Melonite. Because details matter, you’ll even find that hidden areas like under the front sight base are finished with painstaking care and detail. The 1:8-inch twist rate provides the user with complete ammunition flexibility – the SAINT will handle heavy 80-grain and ultra-light projectiles with equal aplomb.
While receiver fit and barrel construction represent the foundation of accurate performance, the trigger is the final interface between the shooter and rifle. The SAINT™ features micro-polished trigger components treated with Nickel Boron. The result is the feel of a competition trigger with the appropriate mil-spec pull weight for a defensive rifle. The SAINT is easy to shoot to its full performance potential.
Speaking of performance, the SAINT™ is designed for smooth operation and fast but controlled follow-up shots. The mid-length gas system paired with a heavier carbine “H” heavy Tungsten buffer slows and smooths out the recoil cycle, creating a shooting experience second to none.
Unlike most AR-type rifles that leave the factory with standard mil-spec furniture, the SAINT™ includes meaningful upgrades across the board. The Bravo Company Mod 0 Pistol Grip offers a more vertical orientation designed to support a natural hold when shooting from the modern combat stance. The grip is complemented by a Bravo oversized trigger guard designed for easy reach, with or without gloves. The Bravo Company buttstock offers positive cheek weld areas, a rubber butt plate for traction, and both QD and fixed sling attachment points. Like the Accu-Tite receiver, it’s designed for tight, rattle-free operation in any of its six positions. The all new and exclusive Bravo PKMT two-piece handguard covers aluminum heat shields but offers a super-slim profile. KeyMod attachment points allow placement of accessories according to your personal preference. In short, you’ll feel the difference.
A defensive rifle must also be reliable, and that’s why the SAINT™ uses a dry lubricant coating inside the bolt carrier group and receiver extension tube that keeps it performing in the worst of conditions.
The SAINT™ is optics-ready out of the box. The flat-top receiver is topped with Springfield Armory® low profile flip-up dual aperture rear sight with ½ minute of angle windage adjustment capability. Up front, the A2-style gas block and front sight features a standard post adjustable for elevation.
The bottom line? When it’s time to protect and defend, trust the SAINT™.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO (.223REM)
- Length: 35.5″ Fully Extended / 32.25″ Collapsed
- Weight: 6lbs 11oz
- Upper Receiver: Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum Flat Top Forward Assist and M4 Feed Ramps
- Lower Receiver: Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- Barrel: 16″ Chrome Moly Vanadium 1:8 RH Twist Melonite®
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Mid-Length Gas System .750 Diameter Gas Block
- Trigger: Springfield Armory® Proprietary Nickel Boron Coated GI
- Sights: Springfield Armory® Low Profile Flip-Up Dual Aperture Rear 1/2 MOA Windage Adj.
- Trigger Guard: Bravo Company
- Pistol Grip: Bravo Company Mod 3
- Handguard: New Exclusive Bravo Company KeyMod PKMR
- Butt Stock: Bravo Company 6 Position
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine “H” Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Receiver Extension: Mil-Spec Carbine Receiver Extension 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 BCG w/ Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt Shot Peened & Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Magazine: 1 – 30 Round Magpul PMAG
There are no reviews yet.